Centro informazioni - Voglio di più!
I want some tips how to get more images for my money.
- The more credits you buy the lower price for 1 credit will you get. If you buy 5 credits in a pack, you will pay $1.99 for one credit. If you buy 30 credits the price will be only $1.17 for one credit and in case of buying 100 credits at once, the price for one credit will be only $0.95! So if you want to buy more images, the larger pack is definitely worth buying!
- Subscription is even cheaper! The price for one credit is much lower than in prepaid credit packs. Buy subscription and you will save even more. More about subscription here in What is subscription and how does it work?
- Watch our blog! Regularly we hold various events where we offer credits as reward for the participants. Also you can find some competitions or events held by Pixmac on our partner websites. Be on the lookout for this events!
I want some tips how to get more money for my images.
- Every user has its own page of his portfolio at the address http://www.pixmac.com/author/nickname(the nickname is your login name). Put this link on your website, blog or as your automatic signature into your forum posts. You will make your portfolio more visible and you will have a better chance that someone will view your images and buy some of them.
- Every user also has its own affiliate link. It is http://www.pixmac.cz/#nickname (the nickname is your login name) Put this link to your website, blog or as your automatic signature on your forum posts. Whoever comes to Pixmac from this link will be your affiliate user. If they buy an image, you will get 25% of net profit from Pixmac for this transaction. Also, when they sell their image - you will get 25% of our net profit. So if your affiliates were both photographer and buyer, then you will get 50% from Pixmac net profit for that transaction!
I want more space!
Do you have a theme that can interest other Pixmac user? Write a post on our blog. Send it to us by email email@example.com and we will be glad to publish it.